Expats Dependents Fees Calculator
This calculator enables you to know the dependents' fees that you must pay as a resident at the Kingdom Saudi Arabia if you don't belong to the exempted categories. It is the most comprehensive calculator that covers all cases with the most accurate results.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Expats Dependents Fees Calculator?
It is a calculator that enables you to know the amount of fees that must be paid for the resident householder’s dependents at the KSA. These fees were imposed by the Government from the date of 1/7/2017 and they include all dependents except who belong to the exempted categories.
When and how the dependents fees are collected?
The dependents fees are collected when the resident householder wants to conduct any government transaction through the General Directorate of Passports. Fees are paid in advance through the SADAD system and they are non-refundable.
Which categories are exempted from the dependents fees?
- Saudi citizens' wives.
- Expats' Dependents whose mothers are Saudi citizens.
- Saudi citizens' widow mothers who sponsors themselves.
- Saudi citizens' divorced mothers who sponsors themselves.
- Expats' Dependents who are registered in the "Left and did not return" system.
- Dependents on contractors with the Saudi government ministries and departments.
- Foreign students who are living at the KSA on a student visa and sponsored by Saudi universities.
Do I have to enter the expiry date written on my Iqama card?
No. The correct Iqama expiry date is the one recorded in the "Absher" system, not on the Iqama card.
Do the fees shown in the calculator include transactions fees?
No. This calculator is specialized in calculating the Expats Dependents Fees only. Transactions fees (such as renewal fees, Exit / Re-Entry Visa fees, etc.) are not included in the result.
All rights reserved to Muqeem in KSA © 2017-2019